Hello, world!Posted on
After years of procrastination, I finally decided to start a blog!
The main reason for starting this blog is to learn by writing. Up until now, I’ve mostly been learning by building/experimenting. However, I’ve found that in writing about topics I’m interested in further helps me learn and retain the information better.
I will mostly be writing about topics I come across during my day job, such as:
- NextJS & the broader React ecosystem
- AWS Serverless (e.g. DynamoDB, Lambda, S3, etc.)
- Web3 technologies
Occasionally, I may also write about other topics that interest me, such as:
- Learning new technologies and tools (e.g. Rust, Svelte, etc.)
- Filling gaps in my knowledge (e.g. machine learning)
- Updates on my side projects
- Thoughts on software engineering career paths
- Interesting things I’ve learned from books, podcasts, and around the web
I hope you enjoy reading my posts as much as I enjoy writing them.